Flex your writing muscles in TAA’s new Writing Gym: Heavy Lifters program! This expanded program offers everything from the TAA Writing Gym plus 10 additional writing classes and access to TAA’s Guide to Making Time to Write eBook, which includes 100+ time management and productivity strategies. This work-out-on-your-own gym time serves as your writing accountability partner as you work to achieve your writing goals.
This is an All-Access Pass for as long as you maintain an active TAA Membership
This program includes everything from the TAA Writing Gym:
- Six on-demand writing classes
- Templates for tracking writing and developing a six-week workout plan
- Weekly inspirational emails
- Several writing stations that allow faculty to target specific writing areas
- A discussion group for networking with other participants
- A TAA Writing Gym-branded writing journal
- A participation certificate
Plus, these additional resources for Heavy Lifters:
- Ten new writing classes on topics such as developing a project management work plan, getting your article accepted, organizing for clarity and flow, getting unstuck, and more!
- Access to TAA’s Guide to Making Time to Write eBook, which includes 100+ time management and productivity strategies.